We are way behind on posts, so if you see something new, just realize it happened almost a year ago. Matilda is practically fully grown compared to some of these old pictures and milestones, but we will try to post for historical purposes!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Giggles
I don't think there's anything cuter than a baby giggling. I dare you to watch these videos and disagree (example1 and example2). How can anyone watch those without smiling? Matilda has become quite the little talker and loves to giggle. Her giggles aren't quite as extreme as those little guys tearing paper, but hey, Tilly's not even 4 months old yet. And, if she's having this much fun now with ugly dolls, I can't wait to see what happens in 6 months with paper! Here's a video of her giggling so much she gets the hiccups. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment